Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures of God

Jacob has been drawing a lot of pictures lately. He draws our family most often and loves to point out daddy, mommy, himself, Gavin, and Casey. The latest addition is God. He has been very curious about how big God is. So we tell him that God is bigger than mommy and daddy... he is the biggest! So now, whether he is drawing a picture of family or rainbows, God is always a part of it. I think it's because we tell him that God is always with you? The first time I saw his picture of God, I was cracking up. He is the bottom of a stick figure... since God is the biggest. The top half of him must be up in heaven or something.

Here is God with our family as we build a snowman.
This is Jacob balancing on top of uncle Andy and his beard. Uncle Andy doesn't have a beard, but whatever...
Here is God with mommy while she is nursing Casey.This one was pretty cute too. Apparently, it is mommy and daddy "sticking together".

5 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

how sweet! He has quite the imagination:)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I love that God is just the bottom half of a stick figure. That is HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!!! Good reminder to me that God is bigger than all my problems : )
Wendi

Tylertopia said...

That is SO great! :o)

Michelle A said...

I love this story :) Im amazed how great kids imagination are!