Friday, March 13, 2009

The Toddler Quiz. Part II.

I made up my own toddler quiz when Jacob was 3 and Gavin was 15 months. So I thought it would be fun to quiz them again, now that Gavin is 3 and able to answer the questions and all. ;) Considering that I interviewed them separately, I was surprised at how many of their answers matched!

Jacob's favorite ~
breakfast- pancakes or french toast with strawberries and whip cream
lunch- Scooby Doo macaroni and cheese
dinner- hot dogs with ketchup
dessert- ice cream and chocolate chip cookies
color- blue
friend- my cousin Maddie
friend at preschool- Katie
thing to do- read Tag books
TV Show- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
movie - Toy Story 2 and Madagascar 2
restaurant- Red Robin
game- Guess Who?
place to go- swimming
What makes me cry- owies
What makes me smile- when the sun comes up

Latest cute things you have said~
*Mommy, I'm SUPER tired.
*Can God fit in our living room?
*But where was I before I was born?
*(When jumping on Daddy) Hey... HOP ON POP!

Gavin's favorite ~
breakfast- roll-up pancakes
lunch- macaroni and cheese
dinner- teriyaki (or as he says, teri-yucky)
dessert- cookies
color- orange
friend- Jakey
thing to do- read Tag books
TV Show- Mickey Mouse (although he always wants to watch Wiggles)
movie- Woody and Buzz
restaurant- chicken nuggets
drink- apple juice
cereal- Lucky Charms
What makes me smile- Mommy
What makes me cry- Mommy

Latest cute things you have said~
*Mommy, you're my best.
*(When Daddy told him to use the potty) Don't yell for me!
*(Looking inside an empty gift bag) Whobody opened this?

Tonight Gavin said his first prayer~

Dear God,
Thank you playing.
Thank you read books.
Pause. Don't laugh at me! (Jacob was laughing because he was using a high-pitched voice)
Thank you Woody and Buzz.

Jesus Name,
Amen.

2 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

the things your kiddos say are quite imaginative and hilarious! I adore them:)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That was so cute-I need to copy you!
Ok-so, Hi! I am Ruby Red Slippers, and I found you on another blog-and had to check out your title since I am also a mom of three (!) boys, too!!!
...Also was a first grade teacher before my boys arrived...
Love your blog-don't you just love having boys? I think everyday is perfect with all mine over here!
Blessings to you today!