Sunday, March 29, 2009

A song request

Jacob has turned into my blog's biggest fan. After all, how fun is it for a five year-old to see pictures and read about himself?! At first, he would scroll through the pictures and tell me what we were doing in each one. "Here's me at my birthday party mommy... here I am at the pumpkin patch... that's Casey when he came out of your tummy!"

Now, he likes to read the captions that go along with each picture. This usually involves him asking, "What's that word mean mommy?" I guess I better be careful about what I write! He also is very particular about what he wants to listen to while he is reading. Since he is like me and can't multi-task very well, he usually pauses the music. Then he discovered that the last song on my playlist is his favorite, so he scrolls down to click on it everytime.

So I moved "I'm Yours" to the top just for you buddy. Now you can listen to it anytime you want. ;)

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

My kids are fans of our blog too! They love reading about themselves, and listening to the music, too. Kids are so cute, aren't they??