Monday, September 14, 2009

Our little ringbearer


One of Adam's closest friends got married this past weekend. We were honored that they asked Jacob to be the ringbearer. It was so fun to see my little five year-old all dressed up in a tux!


I think he had a little crush on the flower girl. ;)

They both wanted to wear the fake rings on his pillow.Daddy making sure everything is on just right.

Dancing with mommy and the bride.



He did an awesome job during the ceremony.
Adam was in charge of decorating the car... but he had me(with all that first grade teaching practice ;) do the writing.


1 comment:

Wendi said...

Cutest ringbearer EVER!! That pic is soooo great! I love the pic of you and Jacob too. Prettiest mom EVER!! I better not show Kailey the pic of Jacob and the flower girl, she would be so jealous! Hahah.
Wendi