Thursday, September 24, 2009

Doin' the Puyallup

We went to the fair on opening day this year. It was pretty crowded so I think we are going to stick with military appreciation day from now on. ;) We met my dad and step mom there though, so it was really special to watch them experience the fair through the eyes of our boys.

Gavin and his Krusty Pup
I think they were supposed to keep their hands in the canoe, but it was so funny watching them try to paddle!
I don't know why my boys love this ride, but they get super excited about it.
Driving the car with my brother...

It was so funny to watch Gavin steering all over the place, with no particular rhyme or rhythm. Jacob, however, was meticulous about steering the car perfectly around each corner and holding the wheel still along the straight-aways. I'm pretty sure he thought he was actually steering the car!
This was a particularly exciting feat because Jacob has been scared of rollercoasters ever since his Daddy took him on the Dragon rollercoaster at Legoland. We were so excited he was willing to give it a try, with his hands in the air nonetheless!

The boys were more than excited to get spray painted

Jacob chooses the dolphin every time :)

How cute is this little girl cuddling with the cow?!
These baby pigs were only a few days old
It was so cute watching Casey pull himself up on the animals
He was really happy to be at the fair...
...but a baby boy can only last so long.

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How cute are those pictures??
I loved them all-
How is Gavin doing with his teeth situation? Hope it is becoming a new "normal"...

Heather Mattos said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I wish I were there eating scones and Krusty Pups too!! I loved seeing the pictures of your boys on the rides...their faces say it all:)

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Gavin is doing really well, thanks. It is definitely becoming a new normal and his little toothless smile has grown on me a lot. ;)