Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our camping trip!

We started out our camping trip by exploring Wenatchee, a place I only remember through swim meets when I was little.  It's so beautiful here!  The rolling hills seem to go on forever...
 Our boys loved hiking up them!

 Jacob was determined to make it all the way to the top!
 Wait for me!!!
 Ahhh... brothers.  I love catching moments like this!
The next day, we made it to our traditional camping spot.  ;)
 My dad with Gav...

 Casey could have spent the entire time riding his tricycle through the grass.
Gavin wasn't quite solid enough on his bike to ride around camp with Jacob and Travis, but maybe next year!
 We went for a little family hike down to the river...
Maddie came with us too...  I could get use to this three boys and a girl thing.  ;)







 Then we went swimming in the pool.
 Casey was a little clingy at first, but daddy's kisses seemed to help. 
 Maddie was more than happy to have Casey cling to her.  ;)
 My sister surprised us by bringing a new puppy back to the campsite!

 Aww... such a sweet little guy!
 Waiting for dinner with their Zoopal plates


 Jacob has been super into crafts lately, so I helped him make this paper mache pinata.  He was thrilled to finish it in time for camping and even filled it with his own money, toys, and candy!


 Thank goodness each cousin got a turn before it broke!
 Cousin love!
 This was a new (and brilliant I might add) addition to the KOA this year.  I was surprised how well Jacob did right off the bat and how determined he was to make it to the top!
 Gavin tried too, but only made it a few feet.  ;)
 After two days of trying repeatedly, Jacob made it to the top!  I was so proud of him!
 All the cousins were cheering for each other.
 I promised my sister I wouldn't put a picture of her in her flannel pajamas on my blog... so I cut the pajamas out.  ;)
 Casey was in a pack-n-play last year, so he was ecstatic to sleep in the bunk beds with his brothers!  Night sweet boy!
  On our way to the ice cream cabin!

  The boys got to go on a hay ride and watch the movie Tangled on a giant screen under the stars.  At one point, all three of them were laying on their tummies, propped up on their elbows.  I could have stayed in that moment forever!

 Jacob and Gavin made tie-dye shirts, which they loved... did I mention how much they like crafts?!
 We love camping!!!

No comments: