Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peter Pan

My mom took me to plays on a regular basis when I was growing up, so I'm really excited that my boys are getting big enough to enjoy them too!  I remember watching the Sound of Music when I was a little girl and wanting so badly to be Leisel one day.  ;)

Here are my boys with their bestest girls!
Jacob went to the Sound of Music when we were camping at Leavenworth, but this was Gavin's first play.  His eyes were glued to the stage in awe the entire time.  I was so happy just sitting there and watching him soak it all in!  
They keep holding their arms up to show off their little sparkle tattoos.
At the end of the play, the characters came out to greet the children.
Gavin was too shy and star-struck to go on stage.  ;)
Peter Pan!
They were really excited to get their programs signed too.
Wendy was absolutely amazing.  Her acting, singing, and stage presence blew me away... not to mention she is only twelve!  I couldn't help but think of my niece the entire time.  She looks like her, sings like her, is animated like her... maybe she will be on stage someday too!
Tinkerbell was a huge hit, especially with all the little girls.  Some were dressed up like her or brought their Tinkerbell dolls along... adorable.

The lost boys... who were mostly girls. ;)
What a fun memory!  Can't wait to see the Sound of Music in Leavenworth next month!

No comments: