Saturday, July 02, 2011

The Splash Park

Having a military ID definitely has its benefits... like a free splash park on base.  ;)
... with a playground right next to it!
I couldn't stop smiling.  My boys were just SO happy!
The lounge chair swing.  



These two stuck together the entire time.  
They don't always get along, but today you would've thought they were best friends.




Casey was a little unsure at first, but it wasn't long until he was splashing along with his brothers.  :)

Silly little guy!


This is what my boys do after a bath too.  They huddle up inside their towel until they are dry.
Cracks me up.

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Is that splash park new? Please say yes or I'll be bummed that it was there while we lived there and I never knew about it! It looks awesome!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

It opened in 2008, so I think that was right after you left? So no worries, you didn't miss anything! ;)