Thursday, September 15, 2011

The boat!

We had such a fun time on our boat this summer!  I am finally getting this wakeboarding thing down and even learned how to jump the wake!   Adam is still light years ahead of me, but I'll catch up to him someday... ;)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Look at all those silly bands!  Ha!
One day, Casey was secretly throwing everybody's shoes over the edge... thankfully they floated!
Gavin went TO THE RESCUE!
Soaking up that sun!
 
Adam had a guys day on our boat last year and they pretty much wrecked our tube.  ;)  The boys can stand on our new one though so they are loving it!


All my boys!
Even Casey was brave enough to try it out!
Somehow I erased some of our boat pictures before saving them to my computer.  One was of Adam and the boys all jumping into the water from the back of the boat.  I caught it mid-air even!  So bummed.  :(

No comments: