Friday, September 16, 2011

Some other randoms...

 Jacob made this garden stone for Father's Day when he was 18 months old.  Since then it was dropped and broken, but it is one of Casey's favorite puzzles to put back together!
The boys really love printing crafts from the computer.  I found this one glued, yes glued to our fence.  Silly monkey!
Jacob decided on all his own one sunny day that he wanted to have a rock sale.  I was hesitant at first, but it was actually one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.
He divided them into three categories...

He patiently, patiently waited.  My heart was sort of breaking for him at first, because nobody was coming.  So I bought a rock, Adam bought a rock, Gavin bought a rock, Casey bought a rock...  then our neighbor came over and gave Jacob a whole dollar for some rocks!  ;)  Some good friends, the milkman, and a couple walking by took pity on him bought a rock too.  By the end of the day, the rocks were all gone and Jacob was $8.50 richer!

Then Gavin was begging me to help him make some lemonade so he could have a lemonade stand next to Jacob.  So we made some cold lemonade, out of real lemons even!
Those sweet boys sat out there for hours.  Jacob got a head start on the rocks so I kept buying cups of lemonade from Gavin, telling him how thirsty mommy was!  Finally he said, "Mommy, that's enough lemonade for you I think..."  Ha!
I found Casey using his Operation game to eat raisins.
 
 Pretty darn creative if you ask me!  But yuck!
 So independent
Some more crafts
Playing with friends in the backyard
Picking snap peas from our garden
 Towing Daddy's hat on his tricycle

Never a dull moment at our house!

No comments: