Saturday, October 04, 2008

The latest...

Daddy got Casey to flash a big smile when he was saying his name and touching his little nose. (I haven't been able to catch it on my camera yet. :) We have him back in his bassinet at night... Daddy knows how to do this amazing super swaddle and Casey loves it. A few nights he has even slept up to six hours straight! I'm a thankful mommy, but I do have to give most of the credit to a book called Babywise. It's worked like a charm with all three of my boys!





I obviously need some more tummy time!

2 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

Your kiddos couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for the book recommendation (Baby Wise). I am going to have to get it because I don't have any wisdom yet:)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yep, I'm a Babywise Moma, too. I think my copy is around here somewhere, all ratted up and dog-eared.

He's so cute, and YOU look GREAT.