Thursday, October 09, 2008

You are the cutest!


Gavin sure gives me a run for my money sometimes, but he can be so DARN CUTE! I guess two-year olds have to have their adorable moments to make up for all of the difficult ones...

Here are some cute things he has said and done lately.

*He uses "Please give me some..." to start almost every sentence when he wants something. Please give me some ap-ple joo. Please give me some mamoni and cheese. The best part though is when he uses it to start a sentence that doesn't make sense. Like please give me some throw it in the garbage. Please give me some take a bath. It's pretty funny!

*When Jacob and Gavin are fighting over a toy, Adam will take it away and say, "OK, nobody gets it." So now when Jacob and Gavin are having a hard time sharing, Gavin takes control. He yells, "No buddy gets it!" and proceeds to put it on the counter.

*This morning, Gavin found a coffee bean on the floor. I heard this crunch, crunch sound. Then Gavin ran up to me and said, "It coffee. Yuuummmm! I get nother one." Seriously, how could a kid like coffee beans?!

*Sometimes he substitutes the "oo" sound for the short u sound. We have a Toy Story book that says ~ Woody and Buzz. Good buddies. So Gavin says, "Woody and Buzz. Good boodies." We call our pug Sy the puppy, even though he is seven years old. We can't help but laugh when Gavin calls him Sy the poopy. "Mommy, Sy the poopy like his food." It's hilarious!

*Gavin sang his first made-up song in the car last night. I heard the sweetest voice singing, "Da moon is white. Da moon is white. I see da moon. I see da dars." (Sigh.)

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

He is getting so big! :o)