Sunday, December 27, 2009

More answered prayers

After opening presents on Christmas morning, we drove up to my sister's house to spend Christmas day. She made lefse, an amazing dinner, and my mom brought her famous apple pie for dessert. Nothing beats good food and hanging out with family on Christmas... especially when my husband is there to share it all with.

Maddie is soooo sweet with Casey.
She even feeds him for me! I think I'll keep her.

We had some amazing auntie and niece bonding time this Christmas. I painted her nails, she painted mine (they still have pink and white stripes as I type ;), we shared headphones on her MP3 player and sang Taylor Swift at the top of our lungs... I love my boys, but I sure am grateful for a niece! :)
Not bad, huh?
My mom makes the BEST sugar cookies and it has become a tradition for the cousins to frost them on Christmas day together.

YUMMY!

Maddie was trying to get everyone sitting down and calm before opening presents.

Jacob was excited to help Grammy open the present he picked out for her.

This is my sister's dragon lizard (or something like that). I have a video of him eating a live cricket. I think everything about him is SO disgusting, but everyone else (including my sister) loves him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Kerri -- So glad you had a good holiday! Your niece seems a lot like mine, and it is always important that I have a bit of special bonding with her, Auntie/Niecie style. Enjoy your New Year!