Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a tri-fold Thanksgiving this year. We spent Thursday with my dad's side of the family, Friday with Adam's family, and Saturday with my mom's side of the family. Needless to say, we were well-fed and loved spending time with everyone. Most of all, I was so very thankful to have my husband home.

My most favorite boys in all of the world ;-)
Entertaining themselves as they wait for their food...

Say cheese, Auntie Kerri!



Casey happily exchanged his Thanksgiving feast for grilled cheese ;-)
Me and my Maddie girl ;-)
Cousins galore

At Adam's parents, the boys were more than excited to break out Santa Claus. As soon as I mentioned the word Christmas to Gavin (several weeks ago), he said, "And den I push da button!" and proceeded to show me how he bent down to push Santa's button last year. I can't believe he remembered that from when he was two!!

Daddy helped introduce Casey to the singing Santa
It's also a tradition to help Papa and GG set up their Christmas tree.
Of course, the cousins were even more enthralled with the cardboard box ;-)

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

you had an eventful Thanksgiving! Glad you were able to spend it with all of your boys:)