Friday, October 12, 2007

Trick-or-treating, HERE WE COME!

Here are this year's Halloween costumes. We tried them on today to make sure they fit. ;) We also practiced trick-or-treating. I couldn't find any candy though, so I filled Jacob's pumpkin with plastic binoculars, bubbles, and macaroni and cheese. Which he LOVED, by the way. You should've seen how excited he was over the macaroni and cheese.

Gavin's tigger costume was Jacob's costume two years ago.

Jacob's pirate costume just came in the mail yesterday. He didn't want to be a pirate... actually, several different ideas were expressed before finally settling on an octopus. Seriously, is that even a costume? I ended up finding this super cute pirate costume online, so I bribed him a little. Pirates have a blue glow-in-the-dark sword. (We bought them at the Puyallup Fair for a Christmas present, but I decided to break them out for the sake of the pirate costume :) It worked and from then on, gung-ho about being a pirate.

Since Jacob got a sword with his costume, of course, Gavin had to have a sword with his costume as well. Tigger with a sword. Nice. This is how we keep them from fighting the majority of the time though... get two of whatever we are giving them. Sharing just isn't working right now. Plus, then they wouldn't be able to have a sword fight. ;)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hilarious. A Pirate and a Tiger having a swordfight. Only BOYS!!!

Organized Chaos said...

That made me LOL.

I need to have Brooke try on her costume...I have a Winnie the Pooh costume that Baileigh once wore...I don't think she'll like the hood. Wish we could get pooh and tigger toether!

Baileigh wants to be a band majorette...random!