Friday, October 05, 2007

Getting used to my new schedule...

So I am an official traveling mom now. (I hear this happens when your child/children go to preschool.) I went from a pretty much unscheduled, laid-back summer to having almost every day completely packed. Although preschool on Monday and Tuesday works really well with my Thursday and Friday schedule at work, it makes for a busy week! Life seemed so much more flexible before preschool began. It was nice to be able to go to the Y if I wanted, but I could be lazy and stay home if I wanted too. Jacob loves preschool though and I think it's a great experience for him. Anyway, I think I've finally got this crazy schedule down!

Monday, bring Jacob to preschool and take Gavin to the Y with me.
Tuesday, bring Jacob to preschool and take Gavin to Little Gym.
Wednesday, take Jacob to Awana while Adam and I go to small group
Thursday and Friday, working... (with a more high maintenance class than I'm used to though)
Saturday, ahhhh, finally some relaxation. (or as much relaxation as you can get with a toddler and a preschooler anyway)
Sunday, church

Wait a minute, when do I clean my house? That's just on the backburner for now. :)

2 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Yep! I knew I couldn't be the only busy one around here! haha. Preschool 3 days a week has really put a twist in my previous laid back schedule too...and trying to add the gym and Ryan's work schedule changes...whew. Need. More. Time.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.