Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cereal for Casey



Another milestone that involves crying? ;) I think we figured this one out though. Bottom line... Casey doesn't like formula. I was really worried at first, since he wasn't taking a bottle and I was one week away from going back to work. After several attempts with different bottles, we finally discovered that Casey would take a bottle with breastmilk.

That's when I realized why he was crying when we fed him cereal for the first time. It was mixed with formula. Once we mixed his cereal with breastmilk, he was smiling, cooing, even giggling down his new food. I was just so relieved he would take a bottle... thank goodness! I've now become a pumping machine (which I'm not a fan of ;), but at least I have the peace of mind that my baby is eating well while I'm at school.

No comments: