Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dancing around the house

I am definitely not shy when it comes to dancing. Growing up, my friends and I were always choreographing songs and dancing our hearts out. I was the first one out on the dance floor in junior high and high school. Then, when I became a camp counselor during my summers up at Western, I choreographed songs for my campers. We would practice in our cabin and they would perform for everyone at the talent show. I even showed Adam one of the songs I choreographed the first time I met him (Backstreet Boys ~ I want it that way)... so I'm actually a little surprised he stuck with me after that. Or maybe that's why he fell in love. ;)

This is the latest song I can't help but dance to whenever I hear it. Maybe it's because at Zumba, we learned a semi-choreographed dance to it. Maybe I just need an excuse to dance around the living room. Come on, you know you want to. ;)

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

You are so funny! It totally sounds like my friends and I. We used to put on cheesy outfits and make up dances.